Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Welcome to the world Riley!


I just adore this little guy! Newborn sessions are just so much fun (I'm kinda baby crazy)! He did so good and I am so excited on how these photos turned out! 

The first set up I went for a natural feel. Like most props this was custom made by me! The background and floor you see was built and stained all by me! It's 6 feet tall and wide on the back and bottom and all wood! It's such a beautiful prop and I am so excited to use it again!
The stump was also my project and I love how it came out! Lastly I made the wooden slice chalk board sign!
I have so much creating props for custom sessions and then seeing how it all comes together! And look how adorable he looks in them! 

For the second set up I did something special for mom & dad! The mom is an engineer and the dad is an accountant. So I decided on a "smarty pants" set up! The backdrop was made by me full of numbers for dad and equations for mom! If you look close enough you will see I made sure his birthday was in the backdrop! I just love how cute he looks with those glasses and bow tie on!! 

I hope you enjoyed these photos as much as I enjoy taking them!














newborn hampshire il photographer

Please enjoy this Hampshire, IL newborn photography provided by To Have & To Hold Photography LLC offering St Charles IL newborn Photography in the Chicago and Chicago suburbs.
To Have & To Hold Photography LLC is anything but your average Chicago newborn photographers. Each client is treated with care and have a personal experience unlike any other found in the Chicago photography studios. Every photography session comes with a sister team both taking photos and creating a fun session for the children and parents. We personalize everything newborn session for each family, making is special and unique!
Service Information
To Have & To Hold Photography LLC offers Chicago wedding photography coverage in the Chicago metro area, including but not limited to, St Charles, IL, Schaumburg, IL, and the surrounding areas.
Call for more information.
Location Information
We are located conveniently in Hamsphire, IL
We currently photograph engagements, weddings, children, family, newborns, babies, maternity, boudoir and school events.

No comments:

Post a Comment